Our school runs an aftercare on our premises. Our aftercare is an extension of the home and offers a safe, happy and enjoyable environment.
The aftercare programme is managed by Ingrid and her capable team:
- Jo and Rudo together with Faith look after the Turtle and Rainbow classes.
- Ingrid, Shante, and Andre look after the Penguin, Starfish and Shark classes with Faith, Mama Patience and Monica in assistance until 2.30pm and 3pm on a roster basis.
Stay and Play is available on a monthly (permanent) or casual basis. Monthly fees for 2019 is:
Full Day: R1160,
Half Day R580
Casual fees are R40 per day (until 14h30) and R60 per day until 18h00.
Holiday Care: R60 per day (Until 14h30) and R100 per day until 18h00.
From 07h00 until school begins officially at 08h00 and thereafter from 12h30 or 12.45 till 6pm daily.
Daily Aftercare Routine
12h15 to 1h00 : Lunch is supplied – a varied (seasonal) menu, made on the premises by our school chef, Shante.
A typical weekly menu during winter would be:
- Monday: Spaghetti
- Tuesday: Chicken nuggets, rice and veg
- Wednesday: Macaroni and cheese
- Thursday: Fish Fingers, mash and veg
- Friday: Hot dogs and curls
- 15h00: Tea time. This is usually a snack, juice and fruit. Water is available all afternoon for the children.
Holiday Stay and Play is also available from 07h00 to 18h00 except for a period during the December/January holidays when we close.
Casual users of stay and play pay the prescribed holiday rate (R60 till 14h30 or R100 full day). Holiday care is included for those paying monthly fees.
TERMS AND HOLIDAYS FOR 2020
Term 1- 15th January to 20th March. 2020 Holiday care runs until the start of the next term.
Term 2 – 31st March to 12th June 2020. Holiday care runs until the start of the next term.
Term 3 – 7th July to 18th September 2020. Holiday care runs until the start of the next term.
Term 4 – 29th September to 2 December 2020. Holiday care runs until Tuesday 15th December.